- What do you call a set of four?
- What is three times a year called?
- What is 4 times a year called?
- What is another word for ten?
- What do you call a set of 5?
- What is 5 times a year called?
- What is a group of 20 called?
- What does six mean in slang?
- What is a group of 10 called?
- Is thrice a real word?
- What’s a group of friends called?
- What’s another word for three?
- What is a Decuple?
- What is it called when you only have two choices?
- What is a set of six called?
- What is a group of 11 called?
- What is a pair of three called?
- What does Pentuple mean?
- What two words are the closest antonyms?
- What is the word for 10 times?
- What is two of something called?
What do you call a set of four?
A group of four is called a Quartet..
What is three times a year called?
Triannual is commonly used to mean one of two things: occurring once every three years or occurring three times per year. Triannual is a synonym of the less commonly used triennial, which can mean every three years or lasting for three years (though triannual is rarely if ever used in this second sense.)
What is 4 times a year called?
Quarterly means something that happens four times a year.
What is another word for ten?
In this page you can discover 34 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for ten, like: tenth, tenfold, decennary, tenner, decuple, 10, decagon, decemvir, ten-spot, decade and decennial.
What do you call a set of 5?
A quintet. … It is a quintet. A quintet is a group containing five members. It is commonly associated with musical groups, such as a string quintet, or a group of five singers, but can be applied to any situation where five similar or related objects are considered a single unit.
What is 5 times a year called?
Quinquennial | Definition of Quinquennial at Dictionary.com.
What is a group of 20 called?
20 (twenty; Roman numeral XX) is the natural number following 19 and preceding 21. … A group of twenty units may also be referred to as a score.
What does six mean in slang?
“Six” is therefore the direction of greatest danger. See more words with the same meaning: military (related to).
What is a group of 10 called?
A collection of ten items (most often ten years) is called a decade. The ordinal adjective is decimal; the distributive adjective is denary.
Is thrice a real word?
From the Middle English word ‘thries,’ thrice means ‘three times,’ or ‘three different times’. … Although both sentences are correct, ‘thrice’ is becoming dated in present-day English, and only used for comical effect, or to express an archaic concept.
What’s a group of friends called?
A group of friends can be called a band, a gang, team, family, community, crew, order, circle, brother/sisterhood, clique, league, party, posse, crowd or tribe.
What’s another word for three?
What is another word for three?triotercetthree-piecethreesometrefoiltriadtrilogytripletstriptychtriumvirate4 more rows
What is a Decuple?
decuple in American English 1. consisting of or including ten. 2. ten times as much or as many; tenfold.
What is it called when you only have two choices?
Having two choices is fortune, either as “luck” or maybe “wealth”. … If you are open to using multiple words, you can use a phrase like “binary choice”, “dual offers”, “multiple options” and similar.
What is a set of six called?
sextetA sextet (or hexad) is a formation containing exactly six members.
What is a group of 11 called?
coinage metalsGroup 11 is also known as the coinage metals, due to their former usage….Group 11 element.IUPAC group number11Name by elementcopper groupTrivial namecoinage metalsCAS group number (US, pattern A-B-A)IBold IUPAC number (Europe, pattern A-B)IB
What is a pair of three called?
7. A couple of related words are threesome and triad, both of which mean a group of three. In general, threesome is used for people and triad, for inanimate objects. https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/39824/is-triple-the-proper-counterpart-of-pair-when-describing-a-group-of-three-item/39829#39829.
What does Pentuple mean?
being five times as great(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : being five times as great or as many. 2 : having five units or members.
What two words are the closest antonyms?
Synonyms & Antonyms of closestapproximate,close,immediate,near,nearby,nearest,next-door,nigh.
What is the word for 10 times?
Words related to decuple decimal, decagonal, decennial, denary, tenfold.
What is two of something called?
noun. something that has two parts; a pair.